This one day intensive course is designed to give early childhood workers hands-on training and information they can practically apply to provide inspiring and exciting menus for the children in their care.
The course is designed for staff who provide meals for children at long daycare services, kindergartens, family daycare, and outside school hours care.
The course will cover:
• cooking for children
• meal planning and ideas
• nutritional value within early childhood menus
• incorporation of cultural diversity within your menu
• catering for children with allergies
• self-selection meals and children’s choice
• incorporating cooks into the programs.