Who we are
At Chisholm, you’ll be part of a progressive, friendly team that enjoys making a difference. We are proud of our commitment to the community, and have created a culture that thrives on transforming lives through education.
As the largest provider and employer of choice for tertiary and vocational education across south-east Melbourne, we have over 1,000 employees committed to delivering creative training solutions to the more than 35,000 people choosing to study at Chisholm every year.
Our commitment to our people creates a culture that thrives on delivering the very best outcomes for our customers. This teamed with our diversified mix of business enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities. Welcome to the new world of educating, offering flexible and diverse working arrangements, a growing and focused team and success alongside the industry's best.
Throughout Chisholm you'll find a culture of opportunity, collaboration, integrity and achievement
Opportunity – Making a difference
- We are encouraged to communicate our ideas.
- We strive to constantly deliver quality education.
- We have a workplace that is continually improving, we have the opportunity to travel and make a difference.
- We respect each others roles and commit to common goals.
Collaboration – Great team
- We are part of a progressive team working together; we are friendly, understanding and sensitive to our customers.
- We care and look out for each other and the community, while delivering great service.
Integrity – A solid reputation
We are forward thinking and have a great reputation. We really want to make a difference.
- We are confident and consistent with our practices and a trainer of choice.
- We take ownership and responsibility, focusing on the best outcome for the customer.
Achievement – Great results
- We are encouraged to grow as a person
- We are driven to improve delivery and we are rewarded and recognized when we do
- We celebrate achievements and congratulate others on their success