Have you watched House Rules or The Block and want to redesign your house, become an interior designer, or simply redecorate your bedroom?
Take the first step to achieving your goals and build the skills you require to reinvent interiors. Develop the confidence to use colour creatively for aesthetics and ambience.
This practical and theoretical course is in depth, runs for eight weeks and covers:
• hands on practical exercises
• interior design theory including colour theory
• understanding use of materials, fabrics and finishes
• experimentation with lighting (ambience)
• space design and planning
• furniture concepts
This course can lead into a Certificate IV in Design.