Have you been inspired by the home makeover shows and would like to see what it's like to work as an interior decorator. Or do you you want to redesign your house, or simply redecorate your bedroom?
Take the first step to achieving your goals and build the skills you require to reinvent interiors. Develop the confidence to use colour creatively for aesthetics and ambience.
This practical and theoretical eight week course covers:
• hands-on practical exercises
• interior design theory including colour theory
• understanding use of materials, fabrics and finishes
• experimentation with lighting (ambience)
• space design and planning
• furniture concepts.
This course can lead into a Certificate IV in Design.