This course provides those working in an educational capacity in the early childhood sector with an understanding of intentional teaching. It will enable the learner's to be deliberate, purposeful and thoughtful in their actions and decisions made with regard to the care and education of children.
• what is intentional teaching?
• intentional teaching in the context of the early years learning framework
• basics for intentional teaching
• reflection with regard to intentional teaching
• sustained shared thinking