Chisholm is opening its doors so visitors can learn more about the diversity of programs available at Chisholm, including details about pathways to degrees.
2017 Open Night dates
- Thursday 23 March, 5pm – 7pm – Berwick campus, Kangan Drive, Berwick, Victoria.
- Tuesday 23 May, 5pm – 7pm – Dandenong campus, Stud Road, Dandenong, Victoria.
- Tuesday 15 August, 5pm – 7pm – Berwick campus, Kangan Drive, Berwick, Victoria.
- Tuesday 12 December, 5pm – 7pm – Dandenong campus, Stud Road, Dandenong, Victoria.
During Open Nights visitors can:
- Learn more about pathways and the benefits of gaining more than one qualification in the same time as gaining a degree
- Learn more about scholarships, payments, enrolments, and meet our teachers and students
- Take a tour
Attend information sessions about the specific courses you can study
- Explore the alternatives to mainstream high school and learn how Chisholm students can get the same qualifications (foundation courses, VCE, VCAL and certificates) as they would if they remained at high school.