You can apply to Chisholm by downloading an application form and submitting it with supporting documents either directly to Chisholm, or through an education agent. The application form of our partner university is required if you are applying for a pathway program.

Note: We accept applications only through Chisholm registered agents for some countries. Please enquire with the International Students Office if you intend to apply directly without using an agent.

An agent is required for all applications made outside of Australia. Find a Chisholm registered education agent. 

Confirming your enrolment

We need to confirm that you pass the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) assessment. Information on

GTE requirements is available on the DHA website.

Your GTE status is determined by assessing your application and supporting documents against the

admission requirements for the program you are applying to study. Your education background, previous work experience and immigration history may also be factors in DHA determining your GTE status.

If your application is successful, we’ll send you a Letter of Offer and a Course Acceptance form, plus

information about paying your fees. When you return your Course Acceptance form and your first semester tuition payment (plus offer deposit for pathway programs), we’ll issue a Confirmation of Enrolment.

You must be at least 16 to start studying at Chisholm. If you are under 18, you and your parents/legal guardians must complete the Chisholm Care Arrangement form and submit it to our International Students Office at the time of accepting the Letter of Offer. Welfare arrangements must be nominated on the form.

If Chisholm is required to be responsible for the welfare of students under 18, we require you to live

in an approved Homestay accommodation until you turn 18. Homestay accommodation carries a one-off search fee as well as weekly rental costs. We use the services of Australian Homestay Network. If Chisholm is responsible for welfare, we’ll issue a Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare letter with the Confirmation of Enrolment on receiving confirmations of homestay from Australian Homestay Network. You should submit both to the visa processing office for your student visa assessment.

Find out more about paying fees and refunds.

For more information about visas

For more information, visit