Our reach is global
Chisholm's expertise as a large successful vocational training provider is sought after by governments, educational institutes and businesses worldwide. Our tailored collaborative training models and consultancies have been undertaken in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
These collaborations have focussed on building the capabilities of leaders and future leaders, have developed trainees' skills and knowledge across selected technical areas, and contributed to reform initiatives in these regions.
A proud contributor to the development of the vocational education and training sectors in many countries, Chisholm offers the following key attributes:
- an award-winning government-owned training institute
- demonstrated commitment to support economic prosperity through delivering quality vocational training supporting
- highly valued business partnerships
- delivery of valued training outcomes across wide range of industry sectors.
- Developing and delivering teacher training for the China Electricity Council and its 10 vocational colleges.
- Supporting the Vietnamese Government to rapidly reform its vocational sector by training teachers and providing teaching and learning packages aligned to Vietnamese occupations.
- Developing a quality process for training automotive apprentices and dealers for Toyota in The Philippines.
- Educating and assessing Qatar Petroleum's trainers across a range of technical areas, awarding Australian qualifications and supporting best practice in vocational training.
- Designing and conducting AusAID funded projects to benefit Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and countries in Africa.
- Assisting the governments of Ethiopia, Botswana and Tanzania to develop their vocational and educational training sectors.
Our training partners (by country)
Power Institutes (China Electricity Commission)
Shandong Women’s University
Sichuan Professional College of Finance and Economics
Changchun Medical College
Suzhou Vocational University
Toyota Motors Philippines School of Technology
Electric Power University
The Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA)