Chisholm myJobs is a free employment website where employers can advertise job vacancies and their business to our current students and more recent graduates.
We have some 12,000 job seekers registered currently on myJobs, which has been running since 2010. With around 85 jobs advertised per month, myJobs has enjoyed great success connecting jobseekers and employers in hospitality, trades, business administration, early childhood education, IT, design, and community services.
Employers, agencies, individuals (i.e. households) and industry organisations can use myJobs to do the following:
- advertise full time, part time/casual, apprentice/trainee, voluntary or work experience opportunities
- promote employer or industry events
- access employer-related resources and web links
- promote summer or semester break vacation opportunities
- targetted emails sent to students and graduates, promoting your vacancy.
To use the myJobs system, industry partners must first be registered.
Visit the Chisholm myJobs website.