Shandong Women’s University is one of three women’s universities in China. It is located in Jinan – Shandong province. Shandong Women’s University has been a Chisholm partner since 2006 to jointly deliver an Australian nationally recognised accounting program:
FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
The benefits for students studying this program are:
- Two qualifications – The Australian qualification is recognised worldwide and the Chinese qualification, strongly regarded by Chinese industry
- Improved English language skills
- Skills directly related to prospective employment
- Experience a new culture through visiting Chisholm teachers
- Learning and assessment using international competency based practices.