How to update your red card to the white card

If you want to get your Victorian OH&S Red Card changed to the Nationally recognised Construction Induction Card (White Card), here's what you need to do:

Enquire now on this web page
• We will contact you to discuss a visit time and ID requirements
• Attend your Red Card appointment on campus
• Provide:
o Original Red Card in legible condition
o Current photo id. i.e. Drivers licence / Passport
o Provide proof of current postal address details
o Fee of $75

We will submit this information on your behalf to the WorkSafe site. Please note your new White Card can take approximately 4-6 weeks to arrive.

Course code
On campus