This course is designed to make participants aware of the impact of the Occupational Health and Safety (Asbestos) Regulations 2007, provide a safe system of work for the removal of asbestos cement water pipe in situ and comply with legislation.
Course Content includes:
• Occupational Health and Safety (Asbestos) Regulations 2007
• Types of Asbestos – Friable/Non Friable
• Health effects relating to asbestos exposure
• Risk Assessment
• Removal of pipe
• Safe working procedures
• Personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Safe Work Practices for removal of Asbestos
• Licence types
This course is an eight (8) hour course and can be run at Chisholm Institute or at the client’s workplace, and requires a minimum number of 10 and a maximum number of 16 participants.
Pricing is available upon request and is dependent on location and number of participants.
Please contact us by email or telephone on: email@example.com or 1300 393 018